Effective: 14 April, 2020
Promptous, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), provides the website located at www.promptous.com (the “Website”) and mobile application Promptous located at Google Play Store & Apple App Store (the “Application”) to support dental providers, employers and employees by providing their authorized personnel with secure access to certain third party data, applications, programs, and/or data that the authorized personnel may elect to connect to using the Website and/or Application (collectively, the “Services”).
The Information We Collect
In this section, we provide you with details about some of the information we may collect about users of our Services (collectively, “User Data”).
- User Key. The healthcare provider that you professionally affiliate with, and who has contracted with us to make the Services available to you (each, a “healthcare provider“) provides us with a user key (the “User Key”) that identifies you as a registered member of the healthcare provider. This allows us to verify that we are authorized to provide you with the Services.
- Personal Information. We may collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address and/or telephone number, and information required for the payment of goods or services that you order from us, including credit card numbers, security codes and other financial information (“Personal Information”).
- Navigational Information. Whenever you interact with our Services, we (or one of our partners) automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you are using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, or opt-out of some automatic data collection features, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the features of the Services.
- Clear Gifs. We may also employ a software technology called “clear gifs” (also known as “web beacons” or “web bugs”) that helps us better manage content on the Services by providing us feedback as to what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of users. Clear gifs may be used in our HTML-based emails to confirm receipt of, and response to our emails, including those that you forward to other recipients.
- Analytics. We may analyze your use of the Services with third party software that allows us to monitor and record your navigation and usage activities, in order to better customize and improve our Services and other products.
- Aggregated User Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, we may conduct research on demographics, interests, behavior and other topics based on User Data of our end users, including you, that is provided to, collected by or otherwise available to us. We use the User Data from you and other users and reformat, supplement, compile, analyze and/or aggregate these datasets together to create what we term “Aggregated User Data.” We may share certain components of this User Data and/or Aggregated User Data with our affiliates, agents and business partners as described below.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to continually try to improve our Service and to provide a safe, efficient, and customized experience. In particular, we may use your User Data to do any of the following:
- To create backup files. We may create backup copies of the Program Data.
- To describe our services. We may also disclose certain Aggregated User Data in order to describe the Services and our other services and capabilities to current and prospective business partners, researchers, service providers and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- To comply with law. We may use any of your User Data as necessary in order to comply with any applicable laws, regulations or court orders. We may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to email@example.com.
How the Information We Collect May be Shared
- Sharing with Healthcare Providers. We share the Program Data we collect from the Programs with your healthcare provider.
- Business Transfers. We may also disclose and/or transfer your User Data to third parties in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale or other transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets.
Links and Advertising
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information in an email or other communications with any third party listed on the Services or in other materials, that information, along with any other information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and correlated and used by such third parties and may result in your receiving unsolicited messages from other persons. Such collection, correlation, use and messages are beyond our control.
- Steps we take to keep your information secure. The security of your User Data is important to us. We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure User Data from unauthorized access.
- Risks inherent in sharing information. Notwithstanding our commitment to protect your information, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. In addition to the risk that the employees, contractors and others may fail to follow required procedures, there is also some risk your or our network and/or security systems could be circumvented or breached, including by third parties who use our Services in order to do so. As a result, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your User Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your User Data or any other information you transmit to us, or of your or our network and/or security systems. If you have any questions regarding the security of the Website or the Service you can contact our privacy team at the email address set forth above.
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy or our practices, please contact the Company at:
2862 Lee Pl, Bellmore, NY, 11710